Tuesday, July 31, 2012

27th July - Fun Filled Day !!!

On 27th July, 2012, I had my Recitation competition. I reached the school on time by School Bus.

Morning by 9.15 the Competition started. I recited William Wordsworth's I WANDER LONELY AS A CLOUD. It is commonly called as Daffodils. I loved this Poem very much. I did very well with proper modulation of voice. I remember, the same time last year, I recited Savitri.

After our recitation, there came the CHAMPION OF PRIMROSE SESSION. We saw this for the first time. Introduction Round, Talent Round, Mock Interview Round, Rapid Fire Round were there. We enjoyed the programs very much. As amma used to say.... All are equally excellent.

Afternoon Session too, there  were the Champion of Primrose rounds. One by one many got eliminated and atlast, Javeed Anna, Haritha Akka and Shashank Anna got selected, for the final round. We really had a great day.

Results are yet to get announced. We are all with our fingers crossed.... Who is Going to be the CHAMPION OF PRIMROSE???!!! 



ANYBODY THERE...??? PLEASE TELL ME WHO THE CHAMPION IS.... 


No comments:

Post a Comment