Saturday, July 28, 2012

Time for Talent Hunt

It's time for Talent Hunt....!!!

Last year, around the same time Talent Time was conducted. This year, it's Talent Hunt.


Last week, that is 20th July, 2012, the Friday, Our Primrose was Colourful, just as Primrose flowers, from Violet to Pink to Yellow and White.... Cool.... & Lovely....

It was the inaugural function of the Talent Hunt followed by the K.G. kids Fancy dress. We enjoyed every second of it. So lovely... the kids posed as Japanese, Politician, Minnie Mouse, Tear Drop,  Fairy and so on...

Children came one after another to the stage and few spoke well and few stood still. Beautiful Angels....

Its really wonderful to see our Primrose full of beans.... Superb....


From 23rd July (till 25th July Morning), Primary Section Competition started. We had classes and we could not see those competitions. Mom came twice as a judge. She told me that she enjoyed every micro bit of the programs. In the speech competition, Children were really wonderful in their presentation and in the fancy dress, they dressed so colourfully and spoke very well.


On 25th July, we had our Quiz Competition in Volley ball Court. Due to regular tests and school work till last day, I didn't prepare much for the quiz. Quiz Masters are Saritha Miss, Sujatha Miss and Sri Vidhya Miss. Gautham Anna held the mike for the Blue team and Pink Team. Kaushik Anna held the mike for the Yellow, Purple and Orange teams.

I really lag in the ministers. Mom keep on telling me about the home minister, defence minister and so on. But I don't give much importance to it.

I know the answers asked for the other team mates like who resigned his finance ministry recently? and few other questions in this current affairs... as amma said to me. But the question for me in this is who is the home affairs minister? I just got remembered as amma told me this and with sheer negligence, I didn't give much importance to it.

Also I know the answers for the questions posted to other team mates like Where do we find Cerebellum, Cerebrum & medulla oblongata? , jaundice affects which part of our body? For my team, we got a question from hand... might be the name of the two bones in hand or something else... as amma had taught me about the nature of the hand, the bones and so on when I got fractured and also during appa's fracture and surgery... I know for sure, with little thinking I could have answered... But in this quiz competition, the HOT SEAT IS A REAL HOT SEAT... I could not think... just got blank enough....

At last, Ragav Team emerged as Winners and We were one among the Runners and the other team that shared Runner was Fatema's Team. Congrats Friends.

I thanked Sri Mother for giving me this and thought of doing this excellently well the next time.

I apologised to amma when I saw her at the bus stop for all these  blunders I have made. She said, "Congrats & Its ok... this is the first time and with a little effort you could make it next time and don't worry about this. Think of tomorrows".

Have a Great Day.

2 comments:

  1. U did REALLY well in the quiz Shrima me and ma friends were talking about it and we also were betting( Not for money of course) like U would ans this question etc etc. And ur floral carpet was really amazing hope u'd win the prize! let's see ALL THE BEST
    -pooja

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Pooja Akka. Hope to do it much better the next time. Thanks for your encouragement & appreciations. Its only the encouragement and appreciations keep me going. Thanks a lot akka. :-).

      Delete