Sunday, August 5, 2012

HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY





A VERY HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY TO YOU ALL.... 


Friendship may bloom between any two persons, of any age, whether of same age or younger or elder or even with your Teachers, mother, father, Grandparents, sister, brother, aunt or uncle. 

I treat my blog as my friend and share anything I could.

It could occur with the Divine too. Sri Mother & Sri Aurobindo thatha are my friends as I smile at them and speak to them my happiness, worries and wishes. This Canna indica flower, of bright red, in my friendship day card, signifies the FRIENDSHIP WITH THE DIVINE, according to Sri Mother.

All my Teachers and Mentors are my friends too.
Also my schoolmates and classmates are my friends.  
My mom and dad are my best friends. 

In General we used to give Yellow Roses to our friends, which signifies friendship with the fellow being. 

Friendship is such a great feel and every one should have a great, good friends.  
It demands nothing 
commands nothing. 
It guides you & 
makes you go in the right path--if
its a true one. 




HAVE A GREAT FRIENDSHIP DAY!!!



1 comment:

  1. This blog is a great source of information which is very useful for me.
    Friendship day

    ReplyDelete