Friday, July 20, 2012

1st BLOG - VERSARY !!!

Ha.... It's been one year since I started my own blog.... Time flies....

I started this Blog last year during Talent Time to record my views and experiences.... a kind of diary. Amma keep on insisting me to write diary regularly. I would start to write few lines but would not feel like continuing it. It is amma who initiated me to write something or other regularly and I immediately thought of starting a blog, as I got inspired by my Chithi Nithu Bala's Blog http://www.nithubala.com. She is a versatile blogger. She often writes stories in various weekly magazines, monthly magazines and her recipes have been published in many magazines including the ones in India and in Abroad and in leading News Papers like The Hindu.

Here Comes My Chithi's Carrot Eggless Cake http://www.nithubala.com/2010/10/eggless-carrot-cake.html as Greetings for My Blog's First Birth Anniversary.


I thought of blogging atleast 75 posts (ofcourse I could not do that) in this one year with regards to my daily activities, day today affairs, my ideas, my suggestions and so on. I treat this as my friend or my sibling (as I don't have one), to express myself and share all my feelings, my thoughts and ideas without any inhibition, even if it is a joy or a sorrow.

No hiding of words here.
No polishing of thoughts here.
No controlling of feelings here.
I could post
what ever comes to my mind,
what ever flashes in my thought and 
I may be myself here. 


It is a wonderful platform to discuss some or other issues / events and so on.... 


I am really very happy for that I have blogged 1 post in 9 days on an average. But It is really really very hard for me to sit and type after writing the post once in a paper and got it corrected at times and then used to type slowly. I find very little time to blog a post. I try my best to do it perfectly with amma's little help. Amma is one of the best critics I have ever seen.... I have received both the bouquets and brickbats from her and also from my well wishers.


THANK YOU WELL WISHERS FOR ALL THE ENCOURAGEMENT & SUPPORT YOU GIVE ME. 


THANKS ALL....!!!



2 comments:

  1. Congrats Shrima:-) Would love to see many more posts this year. Thanks for linking my carrot cake recipe. Keep rocking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Chithi. Love to Sathvi kutty.

      Delete