Monday, September 19, 2011

School Instructions....

       During my social period, this morning, Vidyalakshmi Mam announced through our inter class mike, on behalf of our Principal Mam, that we should not wear tights to school on colour dress days and small tops (with jeans) or so. We could wear jeans with somewhat bigger tops. Also gave instructions, that one should not give gifts on their birthday to other children and also should not cut cake in the school. If the children, inspite of their warning, bring cakes and gifts, it would be sent back home.

       I know that the instructions with regards to the dresses, might be started because of our seniors and super seniors.   I have seen many wearing thin tights with very short hip level tops. Normally, the tights would show off our structure very well. That too with very short tops means, it might have looked awful. That is why Mam has given such a strong instructions. Many could not understand why Mam is telling. But we should lend our ears to listen to what they are saying.

       I am very much confused with regards to the instructions on cake. I never cut the cake in school for my Birthday. But this time, amma & appa told me to celebrate my birthday in school, as I asked them to call my friends for a party that evening, as it was my 10th Birthday.

       Looking into several issues behind that, Both agreed to give a big cake to the school and asked me to celebrate my birthday with all my friends there at the school. Initially I didn't agree to that and later I gave up and agreed to that. All this happened yesterday and today in the assembly Mam is announcing this instruction. I don't know how am I going to celebrate my 10th Birthday.

       Amma told that we have lots of time to think about that and its a mere waste of time to discuss this now. Also she asked me to prepare for my Abacus exam.

She is right in a way... my ultimate aim is to achieve in abacus. See you soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment