Monday, September 5, 2011

Evaluation started....

       Too busy these days as the evaluation for us has been started this week.

       I have to prepare a scrap book for our Social class. Social Teacher Mr. Mohandas sir gave this as our project work. But he didn't give any theme. We have to select our own theme. I have planned the effects of deforestation as the theme for the first page, after discussing with Appa.

       For the second page, yet to decide the theme. I thought as I am doing this for Social Science, the theme should also be related to the same social science. I am in search of the relevant theme.

       I have too many works in Abacus. Daily practice help me score more.

       I have to put in more effort to accomplish myself.

       Elango Thatha came yesterday evening and is staying with us now. He has a lecture at the Pondicherry University tomorrow and presiding the Teachers' Day Celebrations at a college here day after tomorrow.

       He tells me stories every day with different themes every time. Really Wonderful. I could recall most of his stories.

       Yeah... I don't think I could Blog for another one week as I am having evaluation. Anyways let me try my best to post.

       Have a Great day.




No comments:

Post a Comment