Monday, September 5, 2011

Its Teachers' Day...

Today is Teachers' Day.

       This Morning, I was late to the school bus and got into the bus when it was about to start from the next stop. In this process, I totally forgot about the Teachers' Day card to be given to Gayathri Miss, immediately on boarding the bus.

       In my School, during my interval time and in my lunch time, I gave the Teachers' Day card to Principal Jareena Mam, to Academic Director Leslie Mam and to most of my Teachers. I searched for Anuradha Miss(maths), Flavia Miss, Gayathri Miss althrough the day. But I could not find them. I thought of giving them tomorrow with belated wishes.

       Today we don't have any big celebrations at our school. Mam told us that we had enough of our celebrations as Talent Time, during the month of July and August. As lot of pending lessons to be completed, the teachers could not spare their time elaborately in this celebrations, it seems. Therefore, along with Childrens' day, Teachers' day celebrations will be there.

       We are planning a play for Children's Day Celebrations. A play of a kind of Treasure Hunt... Searching the secret guardians.

       I play as an Australian. I have planned to wear Ice Blue Jeans with a T. Black and white checked overcoat to cover it till my knee, with semi loose hair. Mom told me that a sun glass or a hat would match with that. But I am not keen in that.

       Many of my friends are planning to wear Mini skirts and Tights. But for me, I think its apt to wear a jeans. It might look decent and could go well with anybody from any part of the world. I could not tell all these, as my friends would not listen to me. They do what they think. So I simply never utter any words with regards to the dress.





No comments:

Post a Comment