Thursday, September 15, 2011

Happy Wedding Anniversary My Dear Parents...

       Today is my Parents 14th Wedding Anniversary.

       I woke up early this morning by around 5.45 a.m. Immediately I wished both of them.

       I got ready to school early today, as we have planned to have our breakfast at A2B. But mom told me that we go out for dinner and prepared breakfast at home, Chappati with sprouts gravy. Hmmm... It was delicious. Both dad and mom gave me Young Scientist Magazine of this year, 5 books from level two and another 5 books from level three, as a gift for their wedding anniversary. I was very much excited and thanked them.

       For Lunch she gave me Veg Pulav. As usual, it was awesome.

       Back in the evening she gave me a delicious ragi drink.... nothing could beat its taste and nutritional value. Simply superb.

       We went out for dinner. Going out for dinner on important days has been like a ritual these days. Of course enjoy those moments, not because of delicious food, but of being together in a very lighter and elited festive moods. We love to kid each other, talking for hours eating slowly. Wonderful moments to be relished.

On the Whole, we enjoyed this day. I love you both, dear parents.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment