Monday, January 26, 2015

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD

Happy Birthday My Dear Appa.

Today is your 47th Birthday. On this day when I recalled the past happenings, I feel very happy & blessed to have you both. 

You love me, support me and encourage me.  You gave me courage to face difficult situations and made me to be a confident and an optimistic person. I have seen our family go through, a number of different phases and you are always strong and balanced.  

You & Amma gave me so much freedom to decide on my group selection by hinting me the pros & cons of the group I have opted for, even though many of our friends told it is too early to decide on my own. .

You both have given me, my space to think and make me feel that you have utmost confidence in me. I’m sure I would not let you down pa. 

You both created such a supportive and loving environment, that make me feel proud of you guys. 

Thank you very much Dad & Mom for everything you have done for me. 


As usual the day went by in a jiffy. After Prayers in the morning, we went to Appa's consultancy site, and spent an hour or so there and came back home. We accompanied him today, as it is his Birthday.  But the moment we stepped into our house, dad got a call and he has to go to the site again. He then came back home by 2 pm. We all had our lunch together at home. 





Evening, we went to the beach, park, Assembly & Rajbhavan & I took pictures of colourful Pondicherry. As today is our Republic day, the city is full of colourful lights & crowded with people. 







We had our dinner at Abirami. Again went back to the beach and this time we got a seat next to a tree & we rejoiced our day. 




Thank you Dad for all that you do for us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment