Friday, April 13, 2012

Summer Holidays..... ;-)

Now It's Summer Holidays....

Yeah.... Thats how I got time to blog afterrrrrrrrrrrrr  4 months....  yep... It has been hectic blogging regularly during school days... I thought of posting atleast once a week.... tried for few months... but the regularity slowly faded away... :-(... Lots & lots of reasons for not blogging frequently.... the first and the foremost reason is  I used to read a new novel or any other classic literature apart from Bailey School Kids, Young Scientists, Famous Five or any other Enid Blytons daily atleast for an hour and a half, apart from my regular school works & abacus.... oh....  very difficult to find time to sit & post...

But you know... I took resolutions this New Year to post something regularly.... yeah...of course Resolutions are Made Just to Break...is it not?... ha..ha..ha... just joking...

Today is Tamil New Year.... Hope to write something from today.... Hey... I really mean it...

HAPPY TAMIL NEW YEAR GUYS.... 


2 comments:

  1. Delighted to see ur blog Shrima! Came as a New Year Surprise, I should say, I enjoyed reading your posts! Keep Writing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You So much Miss.

      Happy New Year to you and your Family Mam.

      Delete