Saturday, July 23, 2011

A Pleasant Surprise



              Today is a great day. I just came back from the school. Both Appa & Amma came to the bus stop to pick me up.... It was indeed a pleasant surprise for me when amma told me that she came to the school to be one of the judges for the fancy dress competition.... for KGs.   I could not believe my ears….  Is she really a judge....? 

              Oh My God... She never let out any words with regards to this in the past days....  Wow... She loves all these stuffs... very much.... I know mom is very much interested in all these competitions from her school days & also she had participated in so many speech, both tamil & english, dance, fancy dress & mimicry competitions, from school level to district level & I have seen so many certificates of her.... very talented... She is University second rank holder in her B.Pharmacy & University Gold Medalist in her M.B.A. But never thought that one day she would be one of the judges in her favourites.... 

             Oh Dear Mom... This is unfair on your part... that you should have told me this before.... I asked her... she with all her smiles told me.... there are two reasons for this kutty.... one is judging the kids performance is not that much an easy task as you think....you by any chance let out this to any of your friends & if it leaks out, then what will happen to the credibility of ours.... the other is to give you a pleasant surprise..... Now that I could understand her point of view.... Yes… in a way she is right…. Love You Mom....

             Just now saw the updated rose buddies blog.... amma is sitting besides Kavitha Miss.... Inserted the Picture here.... let me post more pictures in my next post.... Thanks to Sunil Anna for taking the photos.... 






             Also she told me that she enjoyed the event very much.... she loves dressing beautifully & gracefully.... she told that one after another the kids came in different dresses from fairy to ghost…. With beautiful makeup…. Nice to see all the kids so colourful…. Few kids simply stand on the stage doing nothing & went away…. Few didn’t utter a single word… Few kids spoke very well.... Few said  "I am so...& so.... Amma didn't teach me anything else". SO SWEET KIDS............... 

            On the whole she had a great time…. Enjoyed a lot..... 

            Amma told me that I have to improve my voice modulation in both the speech & recitation.... also she told me that she would give me three gifts if  I win in all the three competitions..... speech, recitation & fancy dress. With Sri Mother's Blessings I could make it..... and get all the three gifts...

            The Finals for the Fancy Dress & Recitation is on 2nd Aug 2011 & the Speech is to be held on 3rd Aug 2011. The results for all these competitions will be announced on 12th Aug 2011.  

Let me post the sweet KG kids photos in my next post.... until then good bye.... 

Have a great day.... 

      

No comments:

Post a Comment