Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Announcement of Talent Time

                Officially our talent time competitions date, time and venue were released three days back.... I participate in Fancy Dress, Recitation and Speech Competitions. My Fancy Dress & Recitation are to be held on 2 Aug 2011 & English Speech is on 3 Aug 2011.

                Mom is busy shopping for my fancy dress.... almost all the accessories bought... after giving finishing touches only mom knew, whether anything is left out.... She loves doing all these with immense creativity.... she is really amazing ....

                As I told you in my last post, I would like to share some of the KG Fancy Dress Competition pictures (taken from Voice Of Primrose-- Courtesy- Sunil Anna... thanks Sunil Bhaiya).

Children in  queue

Chacha Nehru & Baker Man

Army Man & Rowdy.... (Rowdy is My Friend Mrittika's Sister Sruttika.... Looks like  a real rowdy... Cutie)
Michael Jackson.... ( Amma's Classmate Kumaravelu uncle's Son... Kritik Kumar)

 Dr.A.P.J.Abdul Kalam





Honey Bee.... 

Krishnaa.....

Mermaid.... (Actually He is  a boy...Beautiful isn't he? )

UKG on the whole

                Primrose is getting colourful these days... lot of activities lining up for the past one month... love this & wish these celebrations continue in the coming months too....
             
               


No comments:

Post a Comment