Sunday, November 8, 2015

Our Exciting Field Trip to Mahabalipuram

Its November already and it is my birthday in another 3 days  ... Excited.
                           
We went on a field trip to Mahabalipuram on Friday, 6th November...It was an awesome exprience...

We started by 6:30 am from school and reached there by 8 am. We had our breakfast at A2B. Went to 7D movie which was about 30 mins plus complementary movie which was about 10 mins so that's a total of 40 mins in the theatre.

Then we visited Govt. College of Sculpture in which the sculptures are made. Then went to Five Rathas & many places. Later we visited the Butterball - One place I loved to visit. Our class climbed all the way to the top and spent an enjoyable hour splashing at the small pond at the top then climbed down. I should say it was an adventure all together... Here are the pics from the field trip. 
   

                                   
At the Theatre...  A click with Buddha
At A2B
A Crazy Click With Buddha
Selfie with Bharatidasan
At Granite Quarry

 
      Group Selfie....[Class Selfie]
Some of you guys from my class are missing from
this pic...Sorry guys...We couldn't find you at the time
of taking this Selfie,,,Sorry guys....                               



    
                                                                                                                                                                

It was a perfect ending to a perfect day....The rainbow was beautiful. 
Enjoyed the day a real lot. 

Just three more days to go for my Birthday ...  EXCITED.... As it is my 14th birthday this year, I expect a special gift from Mom and Dad with my fingers crossed. 

To conclude, this year had lots of surprises for me and I know it still has lots in store for me...hope they are pleasant ;) Keeping my fingers crossed... lets see...

and I'M WAITING !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment